Donor Development Specialist
Are you someone who enjoys connecting with people? Are you comfortable with public speaking? Can you ask people for money?
Donor Development Specialists encourage individuals and churches to partner financially with Pioneer Bible Translators, providing the resources needed to fulfill our mission of seeing a network of churches using Scripture to grow, mature and multiply in every language group on earth.
Donor Development Specialists:
- Speak and present to groups, congregations, mission teams and have face to face meetings with individuals in order to raise funds
- Initiate communication and develop an ongoing relationship with new donors
- Provide ongoing communication with existing donors
- Match donor interests to specific needs within the organization
- Plan and host special fund-raising events
- Organize vision trips to the field
Requirements for positions may vary depending on speciality, location of service, and anticipated length of service. Contact a recruiter to inquire about requirements that may be specific to your ministry.
Contact a Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Pioneer Bible Translators of Canada
Email Internship Coordinator