The Caucasus region consists of former Soviet republics that face unique economic challenges for marginalized and disadvantaged communities. This internship, implemented by our partner organization, provides an opportunity to experience the Caucasus and the work of the Business Development Centers (BDC). Interns will participate in language learning, contribute to the work of the BDC, build relationships with nationals, and visit different parts of the area. Activities could include supporting the local team through market research,practical support for field personnel, ESL activities, summer camps, and prayer.
Language learning, building relationships, business support activities, working as part of a multi-ethnic team, supporting ESL efforts, prayer
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- Humble, teachable, servant leaders
- Individuals who love people
- Individuals who are open to developing marketplace skills to be used for the Kingdom
- Students who are flexible and willing to do whatever is needed
- Must be adaptable
- Possess an understanding of how business can have Kingdom impact
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the 'recruitment' category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.
Contact a Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Pioneer Bible Translators of Canada
Email Internship Coordinator