Finance Internship (Dallas, Texas)
Pioneer Bible Translators’ finance department handles the financial oversight and accountability for over 400 teammates. In addition, they receive, disburse and wire money across the world while ensuring Pioneer Bible Translators stays within the legal parameters of both the U.S Government and the countries where Pioneer Bible Translators resides. During the course of the internship, students will receive hands on experience in:
- what it is like to work for a non-for-profit mission organization
- disbursements/accounts payable
- international wire reports
- expense reimbursements
- strategic prayer for the nations
- understanding how one’s giftedness in finance can impact unreached people groups
Most importantly, this internship will help individuals see how God can use their financial skills to facilitate Bible translation, international church planting, and global evangelism. If you have a desire to help the spiritually impoverished through your giftedness, this internship might be for you.
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- humble, teachable, servant leaders
- individuals who have had at least the introductory courses in accounting
- non-for-profit majors are welcome
- students who want to use their aptitude in finance to impact the nations
- individuals who are of the utmost integrity, honor, and respect
- people who can be entrusted with the resources of Christ’s global church
- individuals who are team players and pay keen attention to detail
- lovers of Jesus who are passionate about His mission
While we are unable to pay a stipend for the summer, we may be able to assist with housing.
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the 'recruitment' category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.