IT Internship (Dallas, Texas)
When technology breaks in today’s world, translation is unable to move forward. The IT Department of Pioneer Bible Translators offers crucial support to our missionaries around the world. They keep computers running and do a lot of behind the scenes work to enable our field workers to succeed in their ministries, while communicating with loved ones and partners back home.
As an intern in our IT Department, you will receive hands-on experience in:
- Understanding how IT functions in a non-profit organization
- Supporting teammates across the globe using remote management software
- Working with IT teammates in different time zones
- Troubleshooting a wide range of technology issues
- IT service management
What kind of students are we looking for?
- humble, teachable, servant leaders
- problem solvers
- A mind for computers
- A team player
This internship is not restricted to the summer months. A full-time or part-time internship during the semester can be arranged as well.
While we are unable to pay a stipend for the summer, we may be able to assist with housing.
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Background screen consent form
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the ‘recruitment’ category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.