West Africa Internship
Our West Africa internship offers a holistic view of the ministry of Bible translation and is perfect for someone wanting to explore and learn about multiple roles within the ministry. The team usually travels to 3-4 villages or towns throughout the summer to actively engage in activities such as literacy, Bible translation, and community development. Each site will offer interns the opportunity to learn about and interact with different people groups, languages, and religions, as well as learn how to build relationships and minister within these varying contexts.
Bible translation, Scripture engagement, community development, language learning, village living, literacy, support work
- Sports ministry
What kind of students are we looking for?
- humble, teachable, servant leaders
- willing and able to live in remote contexts
- excited about learning new languages
- must be flexible, willing to travel village to village
- possessing a heart for those of a neighboring faith
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Background screen consent form
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the ‘recruitment’ category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.