Media Arts Internship
📍 Dallas, TX
Pioneer Bible Translators’ Media Arts and Communications (MAC) department is passionate about creating media that mobilizes believers to reach the unreached, Bibleless peoples through giving, praying or missionary service.
Using video, design, writing, and social media, the MAC team shares the stories of Bibleless peoples—how the power of God’s Word in their own language transforms individuals, families and whole communities. This summer, there will also be an opportunity to be part of a large animation project.
During this internship, interns will use their talents to help others discover how God could use them to accomplish His purpose.
- Animation Project—Bring storyboards to life. Unleash the creative potential of animation to inspire viewers to pray, give, or join the mission. Illustrators will work with our writers to turn rough storyboards into engaging visual art. They will create backgrounds and characters that enhance and explain the story, layered in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and ready for animation. Animators will take the team’s illustrations to the next level through the magic of 2D animation. They will convey emotion through movement within the Adobe suite or Toon Boom Harmony.
- Social Media—We hope to have multiple social media interns to help develop content and create social campaigns for the Pioneer Bible Translators family of organizations
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- Humble, teachable, servant leaders
- Individuals who are willing to work collaboratively
- Individuals gifted with some experience in one (or more) of the following: journalism, videography, web design, graphic design, copywriting, photography, digital marketing, social media strategy, animation
- Students must be willing to share a resume and/or portfolio of projects they have worked on in the past (even if the work is in the developmental stage) as part of the application process
While we are unable to pay a stipend for the summer, we may be able to assist with housing.
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the 'recruitment' category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.
Contact a Recruiter
Director of Recruitment
Pioneer Bible Translators of Canada
Email Internship Coordinator