Media Arts and Communications Internship (Dallas)
Pioneer Bible Translators’ Media Arts and Communications (MAC) department is passionate about creating media that mobilize believers to reach unreached, Bibleless peoples through giving, praying, or missionary service.
Using video, design, writing, and social media, the MAC team shares the stories of Bibleless peoples—how the power of God’s Word in their own language transforms individuals, families, and whole communities.
During this internship, interns will use their talents to help others discover how God could use them to accomplish His purpose.
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- humble, teachable, servant leaders
- individuals who are willing to work collaboratively
- individuals gifted with some experience in one (or more) of the following: journalism, videography, web design, graphic design, copywriting, photography, digital marketing, social media strategy
students must be willing to share a resume and/or portfolio of projects they have worked on in the past (even if the work is in the developmental stage)
While we are unable to pay a stipend for the summer, we may be able to assist with housing.
How Do I Apply?
You can apply for an internship by contacting one of our recruiters via email or phone. After dialoguing with you about which internship allocation is the best fit for your interests, they will send you an information packet including:
- An electronic application
- Electronic reference forms
- Sample budgets
Click here to send us a message. (Be sure to select the 'recruitment' category.) Or call the recruitment department at (214) 699-4221.