Kenneth D. Castello, (Ken) was, is, and always will be first and foremost a lover of Jesus Christ. He has had a deep love for the Kingdom and the Word his whole life which he modeled and grew in those around him.
Ken held many roles he fully embraced in life:
- Husband to Linda for 56+ years
- Dad/Daddy/Pop/Poppasan/Father to his kids both biological and by marriage – Kevin, Ronnie, Keith, Alicia, Kendall, Lisa, Darvin, and Keisha
- Poppy to his eleven grandchildren – Cameron, Michaela, Maddy, Thomas, Jack, Aiden, Carter, Nathan, Grace, Timothy, and Darcy; and his great grand-daughter Kylee
- Shepherd to his family including many nieces, nephews, and other extended family
- Minister of the Gospel, Elder, Deacon, Teacher, and servant to others
It is with profound joy, we, whom Ken has inspired, loved, and modeled Jesus to; hereby establish the Kenneth Castello Endowment Fund to honor him and assure the spread of the Word of God to all people until Christ comes again.