Church planters invest in local leaders through discipleship with the goal of gathering them into communities for the Kingdom.
- To see God’s word changing people’s hearts in their heart language
- Edifying believers and preparing them to lead
- Multiplying small, dedicated groups of believers in a challenging context
- Deep knowledge of the Bible
- Cross-cultural ministry studies
- A caring, pastoral spirit
Church planters are people gifted in evangelism who empower disciples to make disciples. Using mother-tongue translations, they strive to see networks of churches using Scripture to grow, mature, and multiply. Rather than personally leading the church themselves, church planters hope to spark Disciple Making Movements (DMMs).