Counselors walk beside our teammates, helping them navigate through transitional stress and the challenges that come from serving in foreign lands among people of different cultures.
- Love connecting with people and building relationships
- Helping people through transitions and trauma
- Counseling Licensure
- 5 years experience as an on-field missionary or clinical practice
- Experience with psychological assessments
We are looking for licensed counselors who will serve in preventative care, training, relational development, and team formation. Due to the specialized care our counselors administer, applicants must have at least a master’s degree in counseling with either 5 years of on-field missionary experience or 5 years of clinical practice.
Most of our teammates raise support on behalf of Pioneer Bible Translators for their ministry roles. Support raising is not about money — it’s about prayerfully inviting people everywhere to participate in what God is doing to fulfill His mission.
We provide training to help you:
- Gain confidence in communicating the Biblical foundation for living on support, asking others to invest, and understanding “The God Ask.”
- Learn best practices and gain confidence in sharing your presentation.
- Rehearse with your peers and make real calls for appointments.
- Experience the value of meeting face to face with people and asking for support.
- Discover how to cultivate lasting relationships with your supporters.
We will work with you to develop a budget based on your ministry role, where you’re going, and your family’s personal needs. Our goal is for you to be adequately funded to maximize the fruitfulness of your ministry and your family.