Digital Engagement Specialist
A Digital Engagement Specialist works alongside missionaries to design digital Scripture products and to make these products available to the intended audience.
- Enabling missionaries to use technology to expand the Kingdom of God
- A great desire to see God’s Word accessible to all people
- Experience in app and website design/maintenance
- Willingness to learn new kinds of technology
- Creativity in solving technology problems in less-than-ideal circumstances
- Experience with social media
A Digital Engagement Specialist takes translated Scripture and makes it accessible through Scripture apps, websites, and social media. In an ever-growing digital world, having well-designed Scripture products is important to ensure people are able to interact with God’s Word. For someone with skills in digital animation, this could expand to include producing animated videos to accompany Scripture products.
Most of our teammates raise support on behalf of Pioneer Bible Translators for their ministry roles. Support raising is not about money — it’s about prayerfully inviting people everywhere to participate in what God is doing to fulfill His mission.
We provide training to help you:
- Gain confidence in communicating the Biblical foundation for living on support, asking others to invest, and understanding “The God Ask.”
- Learn best practices and gain confidence in sharing your presentation.
- Rehearse with your peers and make real calls for appointments.
- Experience the value of meeting face to face with people and asking for support.
- Discover how to cultivate lasting relationships with your supporters.
We will work with you to develop a budget based on your ministry role, where you’re going, and your family’s personal needs. Our goal is for you to be adequately funded to maximize the fruitfulness of your ministry and your family.