Field Operations Administrators accelerate Bible translation through problem solving and service. This is a mission-critical need on multiple fields.
- Create supportive environment for missionaries and national workers
- Help solve problems, manage people and address challenges missionaries face
- Build strong relationships with local governments and community leaders
- Ensure missionaries can focus on their mission effectively by handling logistics and local government requirements
- Anticipate and meet the needs of missionaries during short breaks and visits from their village
- Servant-hearted problem solver
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Thrive in diverse and challenging environments
- Ability to bring out the best in people
Field Operations Administrators empower their team to focus on their ministry roles. They take on the logistic, operational and business activities that are essential for ministry success. For teammates located in remote regions and villages far from the governmental and banking centers, they are vital.