MAC Team members tell the story of the Bibleless, churchless peoples of the world.
- Sharing the stories of marginalized people
- Reaching the last language groups with God’s Word
- Connecting with people through media arts
- Skills in videography, photography, graphic design, web design and/or writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Work well as a team
MAC Team members shape the communications of Pioneer Bible Translators and its missionaries through the use of words, videos and photos in print, web and social media. They tell the story of the Bibleless to inspire participation through prayer, financial partnership and missionary service.