Trauma Healing addresses the pain generated by trauma and seeks to bring healing to those who are hurting, discouraged, angry, confused, bitter, and desperate.
- To see God’s Word changing people’s hearts
- Holistic ministry that addresses the whole person, including spiritual, mental, and emotional health
- Ministering to people in their pain
- Training in trauma healing methods
- Patience and love towards those that have experienced significant trauma
- Compassion, empathy, and a good listener
People who serve in trauma healing are compassionate and empathetic. They are gifted in applying God’s Word and truth to bring healing from traumatic experiences. They are trained to be instruments of God’s healing. They share His Word with individuals in their local language and then watch Scripture speak powerfully into their lives.