Trauma Healing Specialist
Trauma Healing addresses the pain generated by trauma and seeks to bring healing to those who are hurting, discouraged, angry, confused, bitter, and desperate.
- To see God’s Word changing people’s hearts
- Holistic ministry that addresses the whole person, including spiritual, mental, and emotional health
- Ministering to people in their pain
- Training in trauma healing methods
- Patience and love towards those that have experienced significant trauma
- Compassion, empathy, and a good listener
People who serve in trauma healing are compassionate and empathetic. They are gifted in applying God’s Word and truth to bring healing from traumatic experiences. They are trained to be instruments of God’s healing. They share His Word with individuals in their local language and then watch Scripture speak powerfully into their lives.
Most of our teammates raise support on behalf of Pioneer Bible Translators for their ministry roles. Support raising is not about money — it’s about prayerfully inviting people everywhere to participate in what God is doing to fulfill His mission.
We provide training to help you:
- Gain confidence in communicating the Biblical foundation for living on support, asking others to invest, and understanding “The God Ask.”
- Learn best practices and gain confidence in sharing your presentation.
- Rehearse with your peers and make real calls for appointments.
- Experience the value of meeting face to face with people and asking for support.
- Discover how to cultivate lasting relationships with your supporters.
We will work with you to develop a budget based on your ministry role, where you’re going, and your family’s personal needs. Our goal is for you to be adequately funded to maximize the fruitfulness of your ministry and your family.