Recruiters help inquirers navigate the steps necessary to follow God’s direction for their lives.
- Spiritual formation
- Walking alongside others as they discern how their gifts, passions, and skills can be used for the Kingdom
- Pouring into the next generation of missionaries
- Advocating for the Bibleless and inspiring others
- Strong public speaking and communication skills
- Good with details while also good at casting vision
- A caring, pastoral spirit
Recruiters walk alongside individuals in a pastoral relationship to help them explore how their gifts, passions, and skills can be used in Kingdom service. Our recruiters are people of prayer who seek to lead others to use prayer as their primary strategy for discerning their place in God’s Kingdom to serve. Recruiters maintain detailed records of interactions with interested individuals and walk them through the application process when they are ready. Our recruiters visit universities, Bible colleges, and churches to tell the story of the Bibleless peoples of the world to promote opportunities to help us accomplish our mission. Our recruitment team coordinates with our overseas fields about their current personnel needs while also anticipating the future teammate needs necessary to accomplish our mission.