Trekkers travel across difficult geography to ensure that people have access to God’s Word.
- To see God’s word changing people’s hearts in their heart language
- Adventure and spontaneity
- Roughing it in substandard or improvised living situations
- Cross-cultural ministry studies
- Able to travel long distances in suboptimal conditions on foot or by bicycle
Trekkers are able-bodied men and women willing to traverse harsh terrain to remote communities to distribute translated Scripture. These excursions into isolated areas are often the forerunners to Scripture listening groups and church plants.