What if you could use your passion and skills this summer to have a global, Kingdom impact? What if at the end of the day you could rest knowing that the code you wrote, tested, and deployed to production was now helping hundreds of missionaries around the world? What if the website you worked on helped mobilize this generation of God-chasers to see how every individual has a part to play in reaching the unreached peoples of the world?
Through this unique internship opportunity, you will have the ability to get hands-on experience working alongside our software development team as they design, build, and maintain numerous websites, applications, internal tools, and automations to not only support, but accelerate the mission of Pioneer Bible Translators.
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- Humble, teachable, servant leaders
- Individuals who are willing to work in a collaborative structure
- Individuals who are flexible, open to new and challenging situations
- Individuals gifted with some experience in one or more of the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- RESTful Web Services
- Database (MySql/NoSql)
- Server Administration
This is a stateside internship located in Dallas, TX. Potential opportunity for a remote internship.