Technical Services personnel do the hands-on work that keeps our overseas branches running.
- Loving people through service
- Advancing the Kingdom of God by supporting missionaries
- Helping people to do what they don’t know how to do
- Preferred experience as a mechanic, carpenter, electrician, plumber, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Creativity in less-than-ideal environments
- Ability to work well with nationals and colleagues
Technical Service colleagues use their unique skills to aid in building and maintaining structures necessary to facilitate the work of our overseas team. They are often involved in special projects such as helping to build missionary homes in villages or the construction of offices. They may also repair vehicles and other mission equipment and provide general handyman skills. This role may be referred to be other names such as Construction Supervisor, Handyman, Carpenter, or Mechanic.