Because prayer is the strategy of Pioneer Bible Translators, our worldwide team intentionally sets aside a day of fasting and prayer every month. On this day, we join in unified prayer, offering up to our Father praises and requests collected especially for this day. Please join this concert of prayer today by praying with us for our teammates and the people among whom they serve.
- Lord, please give national translators and Scripture impact workers in East Africa fruitful relationships with local churches.
- God, please establish your church among the people we serve in the Maghreb. Please prepare their hearts and minds to receive your Word as truth as the first portions of it become available to them in their own language.
- God, please provide access to a hard-to-reach African country, and please be raising up mother-tongue translators for starting a project there in the future.
- Thank you, God, that the Kinyamulenge-speaking people are receiving the Gospel of Luke in their own language. Please use the dedication celebrations on January 27 to create widespread hunger to know you and to have more of your Word among this people group in their African homeland and in every place where they live as refugees.
- Thank you, God, for the nine Brazilian teammates who are ready to begin serving as Bible translators and church planters this year. Please continue mobilizing churches in Brazil to pray for, financially support, and take care of them.
- We thank you, God, for the growth you have granted to a partner organization with which some of our teammates serve. Please continue providing the personnel and financial partners needed to sustain current projects and begin new ones in the places where they are best equipped to serve.
- God, please, help us navigate complex laws, regulations, and bureaucracy so we can position people in the least-reached language communities.
- Father, we praise you for the ongoing progress on construction of our Global Sending and Sign Language Center in Dallas. Lord, please continue to protect the construction project from any scheme of the devil to prevent its timely completion. Please continue providing safety for the workers and clear communication between all involved.