When technology breaks in today’s world, translation is unable to move forward. The IT Department of Pioneer Bible Translators offers crucial support to our missionaries around the world. They keep computers running and do a lot of behind the scenes work to enable our field workers to succeed in their ministries, while communicating with loved ones and partners back home.
As an intern in our IT Department, you will receive hands on experience in:
- Understanding how IT functions in a non-profit organization
- Supporting teammates across the globe using remote management software
- Working with IT teammates in different time zones
- Troubleshooting a wide range of technology issues
- IT service management
- Networking at the International Conference on Computing and Mission
What kind of interns are we looking for?
- Humble, teachable, servant leaders
- People who can communicate well with others
- Problem solvers
- Those possessing a mind for computers
- A team player